How to Order a Gun
How to Buy a Gun From Us
1. Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. It may be a gun shop, pawn shop, gunsmith or a FFL dealer who works from a home shop. Prices vary widely so shop around.
2. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Ocala Armory Inc.
3. Arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer.
5. Provide your dealer with our mailing address or fax number (inquire with us about email FFL) where they can send a copy of their FFL.
6. Include the dealers name on the FFL on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
Please include your name and Order Number or Reference Number on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
3 Day Inspection starts at day/time of pickup.
It is your responsibilty to make sure your purchase is legal in your area.
Please visit our Contact Page for further questions.